Victoria Falls Zimbabwe – a very beautiful sight
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe is on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia fascinate us because of the strength and beauty of human beings is very large. The Zambezi and great calm suddenly plunged 100m high cliffs which angered anger and torrents of water. The creation of the largest curtain of water in the world.
This extraordinary natural wonders are responsible for creating the largest park in the world. Not only is this destination packed with almost every sport that might adrenaline, but there are also a number of other activities for people who are less crazy.
Activities of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Where else in the planet is amazing, you can do it all in one place …
- Note amazed at one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Standing on the edge of the largest waterfall in the world and wet by the river that never ends.
- The white water raft on a grade five river – among the best in the world ranking.
- Bungee jumping one of the biggest jumps in the world.
- Boards the same body class 5 river, definitely not shy.
- Fly across the valley to the exhilarating zip line.
- Balance Gorge – A 70m free fall before a rope swings you.
- Take an exhilarating helicopter around and around the falls.
- Walk with Lions.
- Tour of the African elephant.
- Micro light over unsurpassed beauty.
- Play golf amongst Warthog an Impala
- Fish on some of the best waters for the renowned Tiger Fish.
- Slowly cruise on the Zambezi River over looking the productive animals and birds.
- Kayak above and below the Victoria Falls. I hope that is not the same trip.
- See the Big Five on safari in Africa awesome – spectacular game and scenery.
This list does not stop there, he goes on and on. Some would argue that this is the adventure capital of the world. The magic and mystery of Africa is a disease that goes into your blood, the people who were born here are already badly infected and those who visit, soon succumbed to the bug that can not be cured.
This error has attracted people for centuries, many of them well-known, such as the famous explorer David Livingstone, who felt compelled to go back again and again, each time becoming more in love than ever, trapping the disease that defies description.
It is often said that “after drinking the waters of the mighty Zambezi You still get thirsty and have to go back.” These symptoms are amazing, you can not determine exactly what they are, but your life will never be the same, I can promise you.
It is your heart, the higher your senses and all life assume larger dimensions. Sunset ball, strong buzzing of a male lion or contact cover rolls gently in the red during the summer will still capture your heart with anger so that you will not be able to stop talking about their African experiences.
You will find that people seem from a bygone era – an era that sometimes envy. A simple life, but a higher life and a life that is not absorbed by the modern complications. These people have a spirit of adventure is almost as Livingstone himself. In essence, they are explorers like untamed Africa …
Have fun … but do not say I did not warn you!
You will find this site a valuable resource for the latest information. The history and culture of accommodation and activities and everything.
Originally posted 2014-04-12 14:53:25.